Search This Blog

**confessions of a broken heart**


"i just want to love and be loved in return"

A very familiar quote yet still applies to all broken hearted peeps. A feeling which lowers your self-esteem and tends to humiliate your own self. The feeling of rejection which is such a very painful thing to handle, especially if it's the one you love who rejected you.

I've been in love a lot times, yes I am.. and in between those times I've been rejected, i feel helpless, pathetic and very pitiful. I thought I was the one, I thought I am "the only one". Maybe humans are just not simply good with monogamy and humans as we are, there's no contentment in us. We always tend to long for more when we already have what we have.


There were times that happy endings in fairy tales doesn't work for me anymore. Those are just craps that I read when I was little, and it seems those doesn't apply to the real life situations. Or sometimes I ask, is it just me? Am I just unlucky to feel this way every time, every single moment?

Why does it have to me? When I just want to feel what love is.Is it wrong? Am I wrong? Does loving someone so much a crime that's why I need to be punished? 

I've been searching and waiting for that someone. Someone that could give me love and security throughout my life. I want to live a life like the ones in fairytale. And this time please, all i want is just happy endings and no more stitches in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment